vrijdag 19 juni 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Characters with my favourite fictional fashion.

This is a hard one for me as I'm not a big fashion fan, but I try to make it work. So here is my top 5.

1. First of all Charlie Bradbury from Supernatural, she likes to dress in geeky clothes with geeky t-shrits. I kind of dress as her already


2. Margaery from Game of thrones, she always looks good


3. Eleanor from Eleanor & Park I love what she does with the clothes she has

4. Daenerys, I love her dresses, they wouldn't look good on me but I like them all the same


5. Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, she likes her fandom t-shirts and so do I!

So I  made it to number five, I'm proud of myself. 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Yay! Charlie Bradbury! Nice picks! (And yes, Chalie's style is cool)
    xoxo
    dePepi.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You made it to 5 with 5 great choices!! Love Charlie I wish I'd thought of her!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen