maandag 29 juni 2015

Review: Confidence the diary of an invisible girl by Paige Lavoi

So I heard about this book last week while I was watching one of the videos Paige Lavoi made. She talked about her book and I decided to look it up on Goodreads. After reading the synopsis I decided that I had to get my hands on this book and read it. Because a geek girl, going to conventions, yes please!



So I didn't have to wait long for the book to arrive, and I was so excited to start reading it. After a couple of pages I just new that I was going to love this book. I love Barbara she reminded me so much of myself when I was younger. Although I didn't get the geeky friends until much later. But her struggles with finding her place and being herself that I could identify with.

I really liked the way the story went, because it reads like a diary you almost feel like you're Barbara while reading the book. You see everything through her eyes. Of course there's some drama between the friends, but most of it is just a lot of misunderstanding each other.

I just flew through this book and I didn't want it to end. And then all of a sudden I was reading the last page, please tell me there is more to Barbara's story! Because I want to read more about them and their lives.

If you haven't picked up a copy of this book, what are you waiting for? Enjoy this wonderful book and it's wonderful characters!

1 opmerking: