dinsdag 16 juni 2015

What I thought about the Game of Thrones season finale

So as a lot of you I saw the season finale of Game of Thrones and I just want to share with you what I thought about it.
First of all let me tell you I haven't read the books, I've read the first two and the rest are waiting to be read. So for me every episode is a surprise.

First of let me say that I found Ayra Stark, because wow she became a bad ass, from a little girl to a killer. I can't wait to know what's going to happen to her, is she going blind? Or is it just another trick by the many faced god? And am I the only one that's a little creeped out about all the heads?

On to Cersei, I'm going to be honest here, I did a little victory dance when they locked her up, because wow she's a b.... isn't she? She's so manipulitive she just makes my skin crawl. So I dind't feel anything at first when she had to do the walk of shame. But at some point it made me cringe, the fact that she had to walk naked just didn't feel good. Why couldn't she wear just some clothes? Although I'm still not a fan of her.

Then there was Sansa, I just hoped she could escape and I yelled a little when Reek threw what's her name from the wall and helped Sansa. I don't know if they've survived the wall, I do hope so but hopefully we'll see it at the beginning of the next season.

Brienne I just love her! She's so bad ass and loyal, she really did a great job and I hope we get to see a lot more of her the next season.

Ramsay, I thought after Joffrey there couldn't be anyone I would hate more, boy was I wrong. I just can't stand the guy everytime he shows his face I just want to slap him. So I hope they're going to kill him next season haha.

What I'm the most curious about for next season is what's going to happen to Daenerys the last we saw of her she was surrounded by a lot of men on horses. And her Dragon not so far from her, will the dragon safe her again?

One of my favourite characters is Tyrion, what's going to happen to him and is he really going to help Daenerys? I can see why he wouldn't want to go back to Westeros as he's a wanted criminal but is he really sincere you never know with him.

And poor Jon snow, did they ever intend for him to have a happy life? We'll probably never know. I'm going to be honest here I didn't see his dead coming and I was shocked by the way they did it. Just stabbed him without any emotions.

And where did Melisandre go? What is he up to now? I don't trust the little witch.

After seeing the episode I felt a little sick, I was shocked and I just screamed at my tv. No!!!! So now we're going to have to wait another year.

Have you seen the last episode? What did you think about it?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten